vrijdag, januari 02, 2015

Gelli Print Card

 A while ago I made a bunch of  prints, using acrylic paints, stencils and Carved Leaves stamps on my gelli plate.  Today I used one of them to make this card.  I also used a paper doily, colored it with Distress Inks and folded it around the edge of the print.  I used the punched out circle too.

Een tijdje geleden maakte ik een aantal prints, met acrylverf, stencils en Carved Leaves stempels van Darkroom Door op mijn gelli plate.  Vandaag gebruikte ik een print om deze kaart te maken.  Het papieren taartkantje gekleurd met Distress Inkt en om de print heen gevouwen.  De uitgeponste cirkel ook gebruikt.

I used:
Darkroom Door stamps:  Carved Leaves Vol 1
Proficiat (discontinued Dutch stamp, niet meer te koop)
TCW Stencil
Gelli Arts Plate
Paper doily
Archival Ink Jet Black
Twine
Circle punch

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous... perhaps 2015 should be the year I purchase a Gelli plate! Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely rich colours & the carved leaves look fabulous on the gelli print. To Dotty Jo - I too need to make the same investment !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Weer eentje voor de reeks 'use what you have'.
    Ik hoef geen gelli plate te kopen, ik moet 'm alleen meer gaan gebruiken :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Erg mooi effect zeg!! Toppie.
    Creatieve groetjes, Anja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful colors. A wonderful print too.
    Happy New Year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love your gelli print, the colours and your great carved leaves stamp! I really must use up the backgrounds I've made with my Gelli Plate and then use it more. This card is great inspiration to do both! Have a good weekend.
    Jenni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love this card! Happy New year to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.