vrijdag, januari 16, 2015

From one card to another #11

 Looks like I'm into really quick and really easy this week :)
Deze week kom ik alleen aan super snel en super makkelijk toe geloof ik :)

 When I made ->this card<- a few days ago, I stamped the leftover ink onto a strip of watercolor paper to clean my stamps.
Toen ik een paar dagen geleden ->deze kaart<- maakte, stempelde ik op een reep aquarelpapier om mijn stempels proper te maken.

 Good enough for some 1 layer tags.
Goed genoeg voor een paar 1-laags labels.

I used one of my favorite stencils again.
Weer een van mijn favoriete stencils gebruikt.

I used:
Darkroom Door stamps: Full Bloom Vol 1
Distress Markers
Distress Inkpads
TCW stencil Mini Quatrefoil
Black pen

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm becoming a huge fan of that tulip stamp

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So pretty! I'm happy to see you crafting again. That must mean that your hand is healing.
    I like the mini quatrefoil stencil. TFS.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Er is niets mis met snel en makkelijk. Mooi gedaan. En een setje is altijd leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous! Hope your hand is feeling good, Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Het is een heel mooie stencil inderdaad. Je maakte supermooie kaartjes met die extra afdrukjes, echt heel mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Really like the post today. You are feeling better? Your hand, how is it doing now. My right hand is not doing so good today. I have rheumatoid and it is getting the better of me today. I had to up my prednisone today to 30mg and I will take the same tomorrow. Then back to my usual 2.5 everyday except Sunday and Wednesdays. I am trying to wean off of it, but sometimes my joints get sooo painful.
    I really enjoy your posts and I do hope you are mending. Just take things slowly.
    hugz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wauw, zo prachtig, frisse, vrolijke kleuren, en dat met een "rest-afdruk", super !! Ik hoop dat je hand al wat beter is, je laat ons in ieder geval weer enorm genieten van je creaties ! Groetjes Enny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.